HiveMind 0.4.3 released!
This release contains significant improvements of HiveMind user interface, teamwork capabilities, and lots of bugfixes.
The most important in version 0.4.3 is a decision to use PyQt library instead of PySide. As a result, we eliminated segfaults on startup and shutdown of the application.
The key features and modification of this release are:
- Hyperlinks to external resources
- Node search capability
- New mode for network collaboration: presentation mode
- Ability to connect to XMPP server via non-standard port
- Mind map can be exported to image
- New sidebar panel on Maemo
- List of recent edited files on desktop